Just to warn you, this is not a journal saying that I will start updating often or that I will even come here.
We shall see what happens.
I have come a long way since simpel dress-up games. Nowadays there are very few things that I couldn't do with AS3 and Adobe Flash CS3.
The only "but" is that I haven't finished any games.
Motivation problems.. and a lot of work at school.
I usualy just do some fun little engines and experiments whit which I have filled my computer.
Examples of them are:
- Very simpel physics engine (not finished)
- Basic (but efficient) particle engine.
- BitmapStage (allowes you to have a ton of DisplayObject on stage without lagg, using BitmapData)
- Water simulation (not complitly finished)
- Almost finished Java Server (for MMO flash games)
- Tons of experiments with BitmapData.
- Started porting the Bullet physics engine (C++) to Flash (AS3). Never finished it.
- Soft Body (Blob)
- Some fun with Box2DAS3
- A game which lets you make beats. (Think Fruity Loops with Flash)
So yeah. I have made a lot of things.
I uploaded a particle experiment I made.
Go check it out!
That it for now, I might post more. (THAT IS NOT A PROMISE)